Monday 19 November 2012

Snuggle Buddies


The boys had a nice relaxed weekend which involved mostly snuggling, playing and eating.  It has been really hot at the moment so I have been trying to find ways to keep the boys cool.  They have a small fan near them and no hot blankets.  I also have been using chilled water in their water bottles. My mom is great at sewing so she is going to make me some chill/heat pads for them so they can keep cool in summer and warm in winter.

As you can see, they are very happy together now and enjoy cuddling and playing together.  It makes me so happy to see my two boys getting along.  I love sitting with them on my lap while I watch tv.  I have been noticing though that Rhiley is growing at a heck of a rate.  He is only 5 months old and weighs a Kilogram already!

Chubby Little Rhiley Bum
I'm planning on taking the boys to my parents place soon so that they can play on the grass, Sherlock loves these outings, but Rhiley hasn't had one yet.  I'm sure he will love it!  I'm just waiting for it to cool down a bit first so that they don't overheat!

I'm not fat, I'm poofy...

No comments:

Post a Comment