Friday 16 November 2012

Construction Time

We are getting a bigger cage!!  Yay!
So I got out my power drill and I got to work on extending the cage with the help of my mom.  It took one long day, but it was very worth it.  The boys were so happy, there was lots of running and popcorning and there has not been a fight since.

The New Kitchen

My boyfriend admiring my handy skills after he taught me how to work some power tools

The Finished Cage

A Pigs Eye View

My boys were happy, and so was I, they now had lots of space and some places they could go if they wanted alone time.  It was a lot of work, but I will never look back, it was so worth it.  This brings me to where I am now and to the joys of living with my guinea pig boys...

Now that we have lots of space we love each other again!

No comments:

Post a Comment