Tuesday 4 December 2012

A Good" Wheek"end



You know it's going to be a good weekend when it starts with a visit from granny and some yummy parsley...

My mom came to visit this passed weekend and she loves to spoil the boys with treats, cuddles and toys.

nom nom nom

The boys have really bonded nicely now, there is almost no rumbling from either one and they enjoy snuggling together and will seldom allow me to hold them apart.  It makes me very happy to have them snuggle up with me on the couch and watch tv without arguing or rumbling.

some tv after a long day of eating and sleeping, it's tough being a piggy

I am planning on making all kinds of goodies for them during my leave over Christmas  especially since they love the things I have made them in the passed.  They really love their fleece forest the best, so hopefully I can make them some toys they will love just as much for Christmas!

Fleece Forest!
 Otherwise we had a fun weekend, got to play on mom's bed which is always fun, and had to pose for a few pictures, much to our dismay...

Yay play time!

I love snuggling with granny

No more pictures mom!

Is this my good side?

My close up

Sleepy time

Off to have some yummy veggies for supper!!  Bye for now!

nom nom nom


No comments:

Post a Comment